Are Stress and Anxiety Wreaking Havoc in your Life?
Find out by answering ten true/false questions that reveal if stress is controlling you.
1. When I feel agitated, I can quickly calm myself.
2. I can easily let go of my anger.
3. I can turn to others around me to help me calm down.
4. When I come home at night, I walk in the door feeling relaxed.
5. I’m rarely distracted or moody.
6. I have the space inside myself to have compassion when others are upset.
7. When my energy is low, I know how to boost it.
8. I’m rarely edgy.
9. I rarely feel overwhelmed and can easily keep up with my day-to-day demands.
10. I rarely experience strained relationships.
How many times did you answer “False”?
For every question you answered ‘false’, the more you’re being affected by stress and the more the HowYouPray.com approach can help you relieve stress and anxiety.
If you don’t have enough effective tools to deal with your stress, it can affect the quality of your life and possibly even lead to health problems. At How You Pray we give you effective, proven tools to manage your stress:
• Spiritual Counseling can personally support you to take the actions you need.
• The Modern-Day Meditation® practice helps you to control your mind and release your emotions so that you can turn your stress into productive energy.
Managing stress is all about taking charge: taking charge of your thoughts, your emotions, your schedule, your environment, the way you deal with problems and how you take care of yourself.
If you’re experiencing fear and worry which significantly interfere with your daily life and functioning, you may benefit from consulting with a doctor for a full evaluation.